Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for an AP Clerk to provide data entry support in our Accounting Department. The AP Clerk is responsible for providing support to the Project Accounting and Project teams as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a high volume accounting department as an AP Clerk.
- Data Entry – Input and post vendor payables into the accounting system.
- Respond to vendor requests for status of payment information.
- Reconcile vendor statements and request outstanding invoices.
- Duties will include Accounts Receivable, Payment Applications, Contract and Subcontract accounting, and will encompass parts from different areas of the accounting department.
- General accounting duties including but not limited to data entry, filing, account reconciliations, working with customers and vendors, as well as other general office functions.
- Run accounting reports as needed/requested.
- Handles all internal, subcontractor and vendor communications in a professional and expedient manner.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of accounting or accounts payable experience, preferred.
- Skilled in computations and calculating percentages.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Team player attitude.
- No construction accounting experience required.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com