Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for an Asset/Move Coordinator 1 to join our Southern California Operations. The position of Asset/ Move Coordinator 1 will support the Furniture/ Equipment/ Relocation Project Management Services with emphasis in FF&E selection, procurement coordination and purchasing for all such areas as identified by the District to provide college the FF&E and move-in/relocations management services.
- Ideal Asset/ Move Coordinator 1 candidates will possess 4+ years of experience in Interior Design, Construction, Engineering, Moves/Relocations, Facilities, or Furniture, Fixture and Equipment coordination/ procurement.
- Assist with the procurement and purchasing of FF&E using best-value and/or low bid public contracting.
- Support budget and schedule tracking efforts for FF&E and moves, and meet with relevant Project Architects (A/E), Project Managers, and BUGs, to be able to prepare office layouts and work with the occupants to plan furniture and equipment relocation of existing to the move location. Work with vendors and/or movers to assist with filling in equipment and furnishings where there are gaps. Coordinate and prepare a list of all new furniture and equipment needed for the project.
- Assist with the timely and successful FF&E installation, punch-list sign-off and transition during swing space, relocation and/or move into new buildings.
- Support the procurement of specialty contractors or Movers for installations, delivery, and/or connections not covered by the FF&E vendors. Create detailed scope of work for Task Orders for Contractors/Movers as necessary.
- Support the RPM in the working with the Project Interior Designer and the BUG user groups to select and prepare a list of all furniture and equipment needed for the project.
- Assist in the unlocking of all areas requiring access by the movers and others during the Pre-Move, Move, Installation and Post Move/Close-Out Phases and for the re-securing all such areas.
- Assist in the coordination of all furniture and equipment deliveries with PMs, CPDs, Facility Directors, and BUGs if applicable; work closely with Asset Management Team to coordinate all asset tagging and disposition requirements, and Warranty Program Managers and other members of program staff working towards close-out of projects.
- Maintain all FF&E, move management, moving and storage related documents, including proposals, purchase orders, packing slips, time cards, shipping documents, freight bills, and invoices and submit to the CPD in written form.
- Ability to read architectural and furniture drawings.
- Knowledge of furniture and equipment specifications and procurement.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple locations based on assigned schedule.
- 4 year Degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Construction/Project Management, Facilities Management or related area preferred.
- CID, IIDA, AIA, IFMA, LEED Membership or Certification preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org