Website Roebbelen Contracting
Position: Assistant Project Accountant
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning, self-performing general contractor and construction manager making an impact on the community since 1959. We are seeking an Assistant Project Accountant to join our growing team. The Assistant Project Accountant is responsible for providing accounting support to the Project Accounting staff and construction project teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the setup and assistance of maintaining project data in Sage 300 CRE; which would include proper record keeping of jobs, contracts, budgets, commitments, change orders, and compliance documentation
- Assists Project Accounting staff in the preparation and retention of required billing documents
- Ensures accounts payable compliance records are properly maintained and uploaded into the document imaging system
- Responsible for the audit and posting of client billings and payments
- Performs projects, special requests, and other duties, as assigned
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with an emphasis in accounting or financial disciplines such as accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent area of study. Six months of accounts payable processing experience within construction, engineering or architectural-related environments
- Or, high school diploma or general education degree (GED). 1+ years of accounting experience within construction, engineering, or architectural-related environments may be considered.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of products and experience with project-related systems
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy on assigned duties and responsibilities
- Possess strong organizational skills and be capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Ability to complete tasks with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with project teams, vendors and other departments and divisions
- Must be able to represent Roebbelen in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures, as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations
- Sage 300 CRE & Procore experience
- Knowledge and use of document imaging system experience
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com