Website Roebbelen Contracting
Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal-oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career. We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Accountant to provide support to our Project Accounting team. This role will be based out of our headquarters in El Dorado Hills, CA with some opportunity for remote work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the setup and assistance of maintaining project data in Timberline/Sage 300. This would include proper record keeping of jobs, contracts, budgets, commitments, change orders, and compliance documentation
- Will provide assistance to Project Accounting staff in the preparation and retention of required billing documents
- Ensure accounts payable compliance records are properly maintained, by scanning/uploading documents into the document imaging system
- Will provide accurate documentation from the document imaging system for internal and external auditors, as requested
- Performs projects, specials requests, and other duties as required.
- Responsible for posting of client payments
- Responsible for audit and entry of client billings
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with an emphasis in accounting or financial disciplines such as accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent area of study. Six months of accounts payable processing experience within construction, engineering, or architectural related environments.
- Or, a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). 1+ year of accounting experience within construction, engineering, or architectural related environments may be considered.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of products, and experience with project-related systems such as Prolog and Procore.
- Must be able to demonstrate high attention to detail through accuracy on assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Timberline/Sage 300 experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and use of document imaging system experience is highly preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be capable of prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to communicate effectively with written and/ or verbal communication skills is essential.
- The ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with project teams, vendors, and other departments and divisions are necessary.
- Must be able to represent Roebbelen in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
The position works primarily in an office location. Ability to navigate office environments in a safe manner and behavior. Vision abilities specific to the position will include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus on computer screens, documents, or related media. Performing in this role will require the use of the hand(s) to finger, handle, and feel office equipment, objects, materials, and controls. Common activities will include a keyboard, 10-key, calculators, and computer mouse. Performance requires the ability to sit, talk, hear, and stand when necessary. The employee may rarely have to lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
Performing the duties, the employee will be in an office environment. The noise of the environments is low.
Roebbelen is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com