Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Accountant to join our talented Accounting Department. The Assistant Project Accountant is responsible for providing accounting support to the Project Accounting staff and project teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the set up and assistance of maintaining project data in Timberline/Sage 300. This would include proper record keeping of jobs, contracts, budgets, commitments, change orders and compliance documentation.
- Respond to vendor requests for status of payment information.
- Reconcile vendor statements and request outstanding invoices.
- Duties will include Accounts Receivable, Payment Applications, Contract and Subcontract accounting, and will encompass parts from different areas of the accounting department.
- General accounting duties including but not limited to data entry, filing, account reconciliations, working with customers and vendors, as well as other general office functions.
- Run accounting reports as needed/requested.
- Handles all internal, subcontractor and vendor communications in a professional and expedient manner.
- Work in a high-volume accounting department as an Assistant Project Accountant.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific duty.
- Performs projects, specials requests, and other duties as required.
- 1 year of accounting or accounts payable experience in the construction industry or related, preferred.
- Timberline/Sage 300 experience is preferred.
- Skilled in computations and calculating percentages.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Team player attitude.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Email HR@Roebbelen.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com