Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of AutoCAD Drafter will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery.
- Ideally candidates should possess 3+ years of professional experience in drafting that included the use of at least one AutoCAD design software application.
- Performs on-site inspections and collects data on, inventories, and categorizes spaces, utilizing provided standards.
- Maintains and updates site plans and records through the computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system software (AutoCAD Map Based).
- Prepares information and reports related to Building components identified at sites, buildings and spaces (e.g., Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, etc.)
- Develops and maintain AutoCAD drawings, incorporating architectural and building components from existing hard copy drawings and enters information into CAFM.
- Assists staff in inputting building component information into the system.
- Ensures all documentation is scanned, filed, stored and/or otherwise archived.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com