Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen Contracting is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeking talented individuals like you. We are currently looking for a Construction Manager. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California Operations in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team, and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Provides the planning, coordination and direction for construction management activities on projects to ensure they are on time, budget, schedule, cost, and project performance to ensure the requirements for the contract.
- Maintain management and project facilitation for the successful completion per compliance, contractual, owner and company requirements.
- May supervise, direct, oversee or lead field administrative staff, Field/Project Engineers, Craft/Trade labor activities, and/or Assistant Project/Construction Managers.
- Strong knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects and related performing entities.
- Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures.
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Four-year college baccalaureate (Preferred)–level degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study.
- 8+ years of experience in management of construction, engineering or architectural related projects.
- Registration as Architect, Engineer, and/or GC license is a plus.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project related systems such as Procore, Sure Track, and Primavera.
- Ability to represent Roebbelen and client entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company quality, policies, procedures, and compliance to all applicable contracts, laws and regulations.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com