Website Roebbelen Contracting
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning, self-performing general contractor and construction manager making an impact on the community since 1959. We are comprised of talented professionals like you, who are intuitive, goal-oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork.
We are currently seeking a Construction Manager with previous experience working on education-related (K-12 or Higher Education) construction projects. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Construction Management market segment in providing planning, coordination, direction, and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Provides the planning, coordination and direction for construction management activities on projects to ensure they are on time, budget, schedule, cost, and project performance to ensure the requirements for the contract.
- Maintain management and project facilitation for the successful completion per compliance, contractual, owner and company requirements.
- May supervise, direct, oversee or lead field administrative staff, Field/Project Engineers, Craft/Trade labor activities, and/or Assistant Project/Construction Managers.
- Strong knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects and related performing entities.
- Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures.
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the management of construction, engineering, or architectural related projects, particularly related to education (K-12 or Higher Education).
- Registration as Architect, Engineer, and/or GC license is a plus.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project-related systems such as Procore, Bluebeam, and Primavera.
- Ability to represent Roebbelen and client entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company quality, policies, procedures, and compliance to all applicable contracts, laws, and regulations.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial, and public works projects.
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com