Website Roebbelen Contracting
Position: Corporate Yard Assistant
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal-oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen is currently looking for a Corporate Yard Assistant for our Northern California – Sacramento Area operations. The Yard Assistant will support all aspects of yard/warehouse management including; material and equipment coordination, logistics, safety, and ensuring the yard effectively supports the construction project operations.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating yard resources and activities in relation to company and project objectives for pickup, delivery, or distribution.
- Responsible for delivering tools, materials, and equipment to job sites. Flexibility in travel and overnight travel is important.
- Demonstrate basic mechanical skills by changing oil, spark plugs, repairing electrical plug ends and wires, and cleaning equipment after usage.
- Properly inspect and maintain equipment, tools, generators, trailers, and air compressors.
- Assist field staff in pulling items from the yard, and loading items into trailers and trucks.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment by assisting in the maintenance and organization of the yard, maintaining clear pathways, and removing debris.
- Miscellaneous tasks/projects, as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with confidence and build respect with coworkers and vendors
- Must be able to safely operate a Forklift. Forklift certified preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must have a current and valid Driver’s License
- Basic mechanical skills
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org