Website Roebbelen Contracting
Quality Construction since 1959
Position Title: Director of Marketing Operations
Department: Business Development
Reports to: CBDO
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal-oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will lead the charge in developing, planning, and executing the marketing initiatives at Roebbelen Contracting. You are a strategic thinker, who understands the big picture and how to drive daily marketing operations. This role is highly collaborative, in which you will coach business unit leaders in tailored marketing strategies to further business development, as well as assist in the execution of these strategies. You will be a growth driver, who not only supports other’s needs but thrives on opportunities to grow the business.
- Create and drive Roebbelen’s marketing strategy to align with the overall business strategy
- Identify new opportunities that position Roebbelen to leverage the best ROI on market segment diversification
- Partner with Market Segment Leaders in developing tactical marketing strategies to grow respective business area and ensure they carry out those plans
- Oversee the management and operations of a wide variety of business development prequalification, proposals, presentations, and marketing projects; ensuring deadlines are met and projects are completed within budget
- Establish and maintain processes that ensure best practices in lead management and relationship proliferation
- Develop KPI’s and metrics to determine marketing campaign success; report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Develop an integrated content strategy across all social media channels, websites, video, and print collateral
- Manage Roebbelen’s public relations initiatives and overall brand.
- Oversee the creation of all marketing collateral/media productions for print and digital media distribution to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide ongoing management of marketing budget and submit annual marketing plan and budget as directed by the Board
- Remain abreast of current marketing best practices and technologies to optimize marketing campaigns and establish Roebbelen as a leader in the industry
First Year Deliverables
- Get to know each market segment as a business line, develop a solid relationship with each market segment leader
- Analyze current market segment diversification relative to current industry trends and present recommendations to leadership
- Work with executive and senior leadership teams to develop 1 year and 3-year marketing and business development plans at the company and market segment level
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media, or related field
- 10+ years of marketing experience with proven success in driving marketing strategy and business development opportunities
- Excellent brand ambassador who will represent Roebbelen professionally to the public and clients in compliance with company standards, policies, regulations, and contracts
- Adept in the art of coaching executives as well as supporting them to execute defined deliverables
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys the challenge of promoting Roebbelen products and services for multimillion-dollar contracts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills that demonstrate excellence in crafting messages and influencing others
- Proficient in current trends in digital marketing and communications, content development, and copywriting
- Proficient in marketing automation technologies, SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, InDesign, and SharePoint/Office 365
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org