Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen is currently undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for a talented Foreman. These on-site roles will enable a Foreman the opportunity to apply their experience in taking projects from ground-up through occupancy.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction means, methods and materials and related performance in application, coordination and resources.
- Responsible for scheduling and directing labor, materials, and equipment.
- Ensure work performed is in compliance with the most current project documents.
- Enforce compliance with company safety policies, inspection, QA/QC and related entities and protocols.
- Ensure the quality of work put in place by crews meets project and contract requirements.
- Work with Senior Foreman and/or Superintendent to complete short interval schedules.
- Determine needs and request tools, equipment, and material based on project requirements and with approval of Senior Foreman and/or Superintendent.
- Responsible for tracking daily time for employees and reporting to Senior Foreman/Superintendent safety inspections and daily field reports.
- Responsible for the management and motivation of field labor forces.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Roebbelen are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com