Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. We are currently looking for a Yard Assistant for our Northern California – Sacramento Area operations. We will consider Part-Time and/or Full-Time applicants. The Yard Assistant will support all aspects of yard/warehouse management including; material and equipment planning and coordination, logistics, safety, and ensuring the yard effectively supports the construction project operations.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating yard resources and activities in relation to company and project objectives for pickup, delivery, or distribution.
- Responsible for delivering tools, materials and equipment to job sites. May require overnight travel.
- Must possess basic mechanical skills. Will be responsible for changing oil, spark plugs, repairing electrical plug ends and wires, and cleaning equipment after usage.
- Properly inspect and maintain equipment, tools, generators, trailers, and air compressors.
- Assist field staff in pulling items from the yard, and loading items into trailers and trucks.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment by assisting in the maintenance and organization of the yard, maintaining clear pathways and removing debris.
- Ability to communicate with confidence and build respect with coworkers and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Forklift certified preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must have current and valid Drivers License.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com