Website Roebbelen Contracting
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Market Segment: Construction Management
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning, self-performing general contractor and construction manager making an impact on the community since 1959. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our Construction Management market segment. Roebbelen’s Construction Management team strives to support the client throughout design and construction. We are partners with all service providers in the successful completion of projects. Our C.M. team is highly solution-oriented and collaborative. This role will enable a Project Engineer the opportunity to take projects from the ground up through completion and occupancy.
- Handle all document control and management in Procore
- Manage project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
- Assist in administering field operations such as subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/quality control, and site organization.
- Support clients and project partners using Procore
- Prepare O&M manuals, verify warranties, obtain authorizations
- Complete punch lists, closeout procedures, and T&M accounts
- Prepare, organize, and maintain project documentation to include: correspondence, meeting notes, subcontractor lists, contracts, compliance, bonds, insurance verifications, supplier information, and various administration/accounting procedures
- Ensure all project deliverables are provided according to Roebbelen standards for quality and success
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Engineer providing construction support and management on institutional projects, especially public or private school facilities
- Familiarity with basic construction management principles, scheduling, estimating, document control, specifications, drawings, contracts, and cost
- Strong organization, communication, writing, and computer skills
- Highly value and emphasize site safety, awareness, and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management
- Experience with Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline
- Possess LEED Accreditation, QSP Certification, OSHA 10, and/or OSHA 30 certifications
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org