Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Program Scheduler will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery.
- Ideally candidates should possess 8+ years of professional experience in for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects.
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types.
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards.
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received.
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects.
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management.
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related Engineering discipline is preferred.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com