Website Roebbelen Contracting
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Market Segment: Healthcare
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning, self-performing general contractor and construction manager making an impact on the community since 1959. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our Healthcare market segment. The Project Engineer will provide assistance to the planning, coordination, and direction for construction activities on projects to ensure they are on schedule, budget, cost, and project performance to ensure the requirements for the contract.
- Basic knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements.
- Will support and maintain data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project-related entities.
- Basic familiarity and increased capability to learn construction means, methods, and materials.
- Participate in and maintain document and project controls systems and procedures.
- Attend project meetings to include meeting minutes, documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Will obtain, track, and document contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment as directed by project leadership.
- Assist in project closeout procedures including involvement in guarantees, warranties, and related provisions as directed by project leadership.
- Provide all services and objectives to ensure the quality of Roebbelen standards and quality project deliverables.
- Perform other duties as necessary and required.
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Engineer, healthcare construction management experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic construction management principles, scheduling, estimating, document control, specifications, drawings, contracts, and cost
- Strong organization, communication, writing, and computer skills
- Highly value and emphasize site safety, awareness, and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management
- Experience with Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline
- Possess LEED Accreditation, QSP Certification, OSHA 10, and/or OSHA 30 certifications
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org