Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal-oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our Construction Management Market Segment. Our goal is to support the client throughout design and construction. We are partners with all service providers in the successful completion of projects. Our CM team is highly solution-oriented and collaborative. This role will enable a Project Engineer the opportunity to take projects from ground-up through completion and occupancy.
The project in Lodi, CA is an exciting, two-phase demo and new construction of portions of a local high school. Old facilities will be demolished, and the new construction of classrooms and parking lots will take place. This is over 105,000 SF of new construction! The most interesting facet of this project is the offsite construction of the two-story modular panels. If you are passionate about building infrastructure that has great impact on your community and have a strong background in project engineering, this role may be a great fit for you.
- Handle all document control and document management in Procore
- Manage project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
- Assist in administering field operations such as subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/quality control, and site organization.
- Support clients and project partners using Procore
- Prepare O&M manuals, verify warranties, obtain authorizations, complete punch lists, close out procedures and T&M accounts.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain project documentation to include: correspondence, meeting notes, subcontractor lists, contracts, compliance, bonds, insurance verification’s, supplier information, and various administration/accounting procedures.
- 1+ years of experience providing construction phase support and management on institutional projects, especially public or private school facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management is desired.
- Procore experience and proficiency is required.
- Strong organization, communication, writing and computer skills are essential. Preferred experience with Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline.
- Possessing LEED Accreditation, QSP Certification, OSHA 10 and 30-Hour are desired.
- Must have a strong focus on safety, awareness, and compliance
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org