Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Prop 39 Clean Energy Project Manager will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California team in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Assists with Proposition 39 expenditure plan development and submittal of individual project application submittals to the California Energy Commission
- Assists with the application processes for Proposition 39-funded efficiency projects for services and incentives offered by the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, the Southern California
- Gas Company and other utilities as applicable and available on a project-specific basis
- Coordinates and ensures that contracted design firms, contractors, and energy service companies comply with all Prop 39 guidelines and requirements for other applicable and available utility incentive programs
- Provides work- flow forecasting one year in advance based on LAUSD’s Proposition 39 expenditure planning process with the California Energy Commission, work plans, progress tracking, and results-reporting for all Proposition 39-funded efficiency projects and applicable and available incentives
- Advises, consults with, and gives technical direction to energy service companies, on District policies, guidelines and specifications for development of project costs related to the Investment Grade Audit
- Manages and coordinates energy service companies in the performance of energy audits and works with District staff to identify energy measures and evaluates their Saving to Investment
- Ratios to determine which measures can be implemented
- Reviews and evaluates various Investment Grade Audits and energy models to determine completeness and accuracy of proposed energy savings and cost avoidance and to determine if these are in compliance with Proposition 39 requirements
- Reviews and evaluates energy efficient products and emerging technologies on compliance with District requirements and sustainability goals; and performs cost/benefit analysis
- Plans, organizes, directs and reports activities and progress to Sustainability and Maintenance and Operations management
- Assists Project Managers in reviewing drawings and specifications submitted by energy service companies for conformance to District guidelines and specifications, and determine possible conflicts with other project architectural and engineering features; and requests revisions as necessary
- Performs additional duties and tasks as assigned by LAUSD in support of the Prop 39 program
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org