Roebbelen is currently undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team in providing proposal, marketing, business development, executive assistance and office management support for all of Roebbelen’s efforts. As a Proposal Coordinator out of our El Dorado Hills Office, you will bring a strong desire to grow as a marketing professional, and be motivated to fill a vital role in a fun, creative and collaborative environment. This position will report directly to the Business Development Manager and will support the coordination of marketing and proposal efforts.
- Ideal candidates will possess 2+ years of experience providing marketing, sales and business development support, preferably within the construction, real estate, architecture, and/or engineering industry.
- Coordinate with assigned Vice President and Business Development Manager to prepare proposals, respond to external requests for pre-qualifications, qualifications, proposals, presentations and collateral marketing materials.
- Research, write, and update information including firm capabilities and services, project descriptions, case studies, resumes, and other qualification materials for proposal documents and client presentations.
- Develop proposal plans.
- Manage strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely.
- Attend business development meetings as needed.
- Support marketing database development, maintenance and administration.
- General office management.
- Assist other team members as needed with various administrative tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Efficiently work under pressure in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Professional and SharePoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, or English preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com