Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team in providing proposal, marketing, business development, executive assistance and office management support for all Southern CA regional office efforts. As a Proposal Coordinator in our new Anaheim office, you will bring a strong desire to grow as a marketing professional, and be motivated to fill a vital role in a fun, creative and collaborative environment.
- Ideal candidates will possess 2+ years of experience providing marketing, sales and business development support, preferably within the construction, real estate, architecture, and/or engineering industry.
- Coordinate with assigned Vice President and Business Development Manager to prepare proposals, respond to external requests for pre-qualifications, qualifications, proposals, presentations and collateral marketing materials.
- Research, write, and update information including firm capabilities and services, project descriptions, case studies, resumes, and other qualification materials for proposal documents and client presentations.
- Develop proposal plans
- Manage strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely.
- Attend business development meetings as needed
- Support marketing database development, maintenance and administration
- General office management
- Assist assigned Vice President, including general email inquiry responses, calendar management, travel arrangements and meeting preparations.
- Assist other team members as needed with various administrative tasks
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Efficiently work under pressure in a dynamic deadline-driven environment
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Professional and SharePoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, or English preferred
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Roebbelen are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com