Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization on our Southern California team. The position of Scheduler will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery.
- Candidates should possess 12 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs.
- Responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of scheduling standards, procedures, templates and tools.
- Develops and maintains program master schedule.
- Provides trainings of schedule standards and procedures to schedulers and project teams.
- Prepares project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies.
- Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance.
- Evaluate contract change orders an amendments for impact on budget and schedule.
- Perform time impact analysis of project schedule delays and potential claims.
- Participate in change order negotiations and identify schedule related problems that arise during project execution and recommend corrective solutions.
- Provide QA/QC for project schedules and reports from colleges.
- Prepare and maintain cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections.
- Experience with time impact analysis, construction claims and change orders required.
- Advanced proficiency with Primavera 6 Scheduling software, MS Project, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related fields. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com