Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for Senior Project Engineers to work on both public and private entity projects. These on-site roles will enable a Project Engineer the opportunity to take projects from ground-up through completion and occupancy.
- Ideal Senior Project Engineer candidates will possess 4+ year of experiences providing construction phase support and management on institutional, commercial, and/or public agency projects. (Intern experience in aggregate can be considered for experience).
- Knowledge and experience in project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
- Ability to assist in administering field operations including subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/control, and site organization.
- Experience and ability to prepare O&M manuals, verify warranties, obtain authorizations, complete punch lists, close out procedures and T&M accounts.
- Must have a strong focus on safety, awareness, and compliance
- Ability to prepare, organize, and maintain project documentation to include; correspondence, meeting notes, subcontractor lists, contracts, compliance, bonds, insurance verifications, supplier information, and various administration/accounting procedures.
- Strong organization, communication, writing and computer skills are essential. Preferred experience with Prolog, Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management is desired.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com