Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Senior Project Manager will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California team in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team, and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Ideal candidates should possess 10 years of experience providing Construction Management services for Commercial and/or Public Facilities, preferably including Educational Facility Construction.
- Strong knowledge of various delivery models, agreement types, design management, estimates, contract development and negotiations.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities communications, and approvals between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Manage project formation, initiation, controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures.
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Ensure contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment.
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Provide existing client relationship management, and utilize existing Southern California network to support business development activities for pursuits, proposals, submittals and resources for cost and performance.
- Utilize previous experience with Division of State Architect (DSA) construction/design process
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com