Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California operations in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team. These on-site roles will enable a Superintendent the opportunity to apply their experience in taking projects from ground-up through completion and occupancy, and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction means, methods and materials and related performance in application, coordination and resources.
- Required knowledge of construction contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure compliance to project and contract requirements.
- Obtain, maintain, and manage information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, and related performing entities.
- Manage and adhere to necessary timelines and performance for project controls, cost, and performance of trades, contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with safety, inspection, QA/QC and related entities and protocols.
- Lead in project meetings to include updates, documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Provide management of project logistics and manpower utilization.
- Responsible for coordination activities on trade, supplier, and delivery of material to project site(s).
- Ensure successful project closeout to secure final punch activities, guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for company and owner entities.
- Provide all services and objectives for the application of Roebbelen policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Roebbelen are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com