BUILDING TO CHANGE
AND SAVE LIVES
PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKE US GREAT
We own our actions and how we do business through our Core Values:
- Put Family First – Your family needs you. We support each other in celebrating and caring for family. The safety and wellbeing of our teammates is the highest priority and everyone’s responsibility.
- Be An Ideal Team Player – We are reliable and dependable teammates who show up for each other and we act with empathy. We show humility. We openly engage in dialogue to explore differing ideas. We challenge each other to find the best solutions and are united in the outcome once the decision is made
- Have Passion For The Work – We are driven to be the best at our craft. We approach each day with optimism and tenacity. We love solving problems and never give up
- Act With Honor – We always do the right thing… even when no one is watching. We treat everyone with dignity and respect while holding our high ethical standards to be a requirement of all our employees.
- Be An Ambassador – All our actions represent Roebbelen, and we are honored to have that privilege. We always represent Roebbelen in a positive light.
“Our purpose is to build life changing and life saving facilities in the communities we live in. When Roebbelen is in your facility we are bringing an outward mindset with a patient first focus. We are always aware of the sensitive and critical nature of the work we are doing and how it impacts patients, staff and the facility. We truly try to provide white glove service and strive to be a partner in delivering these projects efficiently.” Andrew McLain, Vice President, LEED AP