Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide full cycle administrative support services. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to outside legal counsel and corporate teams.
- Ideal candidates will have 2 – 3 years of office and administrative experience; including specialized legal clerical and general clerical duties.
- Proficiency in automated calendaring programs. Responsible for scheduling depositions, hearings, and other meetings. Reviews and updates calendaring system in order to update discovery timelines, adjust extensions and meet litigation deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in state court rules and procedures, and familiar with electronic filing websites.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of a wide variety of complex legal documents including court pleadings, correspondence and forms.
- Will proofread, edit, and format documents.
- Assemble, maintain and organize case files and records including scanning, identifying, indexing, and filing documents.
- Compile information and data to prepare reports to chart and display information for inclusion in executive reports.
- Must be a team player who will support project assignments from the organization’s administrative team and from the department.
- Requires highly organized individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, excellent Outlook skills.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@Roebbelen.com