Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Assistant Project Manager will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California team in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Ideal candidates should possess 5 years of experience providing Construction Management services for Commercial and/or Public Facilities, preferably including Educational Facility Construction.
- Functional knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to construction/project requirements.
- Obtains, maintains, and administers the data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Provide support to coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects and related performing entities.
- Provide project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures support and administration.
- Participate in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of self-performed and trade contracting including productivity, construction means and methods.
- Monitor and report subcontractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment.
- Provide administration and processing of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Help ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Strong communication, writing, and computer skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related Engineering discipline is preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com