Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization on our Southern California team. The position of Contract Administrator will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery.
- Ideally candidates should possess 3-5 years working with professional service contracts in the private or public sector.
- Manage the program’s pre-qualification process for professional services firms including Request of Qualification (RFQ) packages in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, leading pre-submittal meetings, coordinating of Request for Clarifications (RFC) and issuance of Addenda, conduct responsiveness of reviews of submitted Statements of Qualifications (SOQ), coordination for BOT Award, preparation of awarded contracts and coordinating execution.
- Manage the program’s selection process including Preparation of Request for Task Proposal (RFTOP) packages in conjuction with College Project Teams, coordination of Request for Clarifications, coordination and facilitation of the evaluation process, coordination of post award submittals, preparation of awarded Task Orders and coordinating execution.
- Other tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
- Ability to exercise judgement, discretion and critical thinking to set priorities and manage competing demands.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with bidding and project management software preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com