Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Field Supervisor will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Southern California team in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Coordinate various aspects of the Prop 39 program related to project delivery and administration to include maintenance, scheduling, compliance and close-out activities
- Schedule, document and track project activities with Project Managers, contractors, field staff and other stakeholders
- Collect, monitor and decipher data to create in-depth custom reports related to the Prop 39 program to include project status or progress reports; financial database; energy savings based on descoped work from projects, etc., as required
- Review and monitor status of invoices and payments processed and coordinate with both external and internal departments or agencies for tracking purposes to ensure delivery within approved timelines
- Coordinate the processing of change orders and follow-up status for recording and reporting purposes
- Audit and monitor program budget and monthly updates to ensure compliance and forecast project planning expenditures
- Ensure completion of appropriate documentation for project close-out activities and acquisition of technical documents and project records
- Analyze data and review spreadsheets and custom reports on a regular basis
- Support project management in the compilation of contract data and documentation to resolve changes and claims
- Performs other duties as required
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com