Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to provide project support on both public and private entity projects. As a Project Coordinator in our new Anaheim office, you will bring a strong desire to grow as a professional, and be motivated to fill a vital role in a fun, creative and collaborative environment.
- Ideal Project Coordinator candidates will possess 5+ years of experience providing construction phase support and management on institutional, commercial, and/or public agency projects.
- Knowledge and experience in project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
- Ability to assist in administering field operations including subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/control, and site organization.
- Experience and ability to prepare O&M manuals, verify warranties, obtain authorizations, complete punch lists, close out procedures and T&M accounts.
- Must have a strong focus on safety, awareness, and compliance
- Ability to prepare, organize, and maintain project documentation to include; correspondence, meeting notes, subcontractor lists, contracts, compliance, bonds, insurance verifications, supplier information, and various administration/accounting procedures.
- Strong organization, communication, writing and computer skills are essential. Preferred experience with Prolog, Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline.
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Roebbelen are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com