Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. The position of Project Manager will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. This individual will have the opportunity to join our Healthcare Market Segment in providing planning, coordination, direction and execution of construction project activities to ensure they provide the value and goals established by the client and project team, and perform to Roebbelen’s standards and contract requirements.
- Ideally candidates should possess 6+ years of experience providing project management services on public and private projects, with emphasis on the healthcare/OSHPD sector.
- Strong knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements.
- Obtain, maintain, and manage data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects and related performing entities.
- Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures.
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Ensure contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment.
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Support business development activities for pursuits, proposals, submittals and resources for cost and performance.
- Ensure project and organization quality of services are rendered.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. was founded by Hans Roebbelen in 1959 in Sacramento, California. Reorganized and incorporated in 1997, Roebbelen is an award-winning construction corporation dedicated to satisfying the needs and requirements of every client while delivering the very best construction services on every project we build. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback and value analysis services for primarily institutional, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com