Website Roebbelen Contracting
Position: Project Manager
Location: Central Valley Region, CA
Market Segment: Corporate Contracting
Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning, self-performing general contractor and construction manager making an impact on the community since 1959. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Corporate Contracting market segment. The Project Manager will provide the planning, coordination, and direction, and execution for construction project activities to ensure they are on time, budget, schedule, cost, and project performance to ensure the requirements for the contract. They will also maintain management and project facilitation for the successful completion per compliance, contractual, owner, and company requirements. They will likely supervise, direct, oversee or lead field administrative staff, project engineers, trade labor activities, and/or assistant project managers.
- Strong knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to project requirements.
- Obtain, maintain, and manage data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project-related entities.
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities.
- Manage project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures.
- Lead in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Ensure contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment.
- Provide management of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
- Support business development activities for pursuits, proposals, submittals, and resources for cost and performance.
- Ensure project and organization quality of services are rendered.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management plus your Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering, or related area
- 7+ years of experience in Construction Project Management for non-degree holders is required
- Must possess knowledge and application of construction management estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering and construction principles, techniques, materials, applications, and practices
- Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings, and specifications
- Strong organization, communication, writing, and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly value and emphasize site safety, awareness, and compliance
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Procore Software Proficiency, or similar construction management software
- Ability to represent Roebbelen and client entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company quality, policies, procedures, and compliance to all applicable contracts, laws, and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management
- Commercial construction management experience preferred
- Registered Architect, Professional Engineer License, or GC License is a plus
- Experience with Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline
- Possess LEED Accreditation or QSP Certification
At Roebbelen, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. We highly prioritize the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, military and veteran status, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation or alternative methods for application, please reach out to Roebbelen HR directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com