Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Roebbelen, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Roebbelen currently has an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of the continued strategic growth of our organization. This individual will review and prepare estimate services to ensure they are meeting budget, schedule, cost, and project performance. The position of Senior Estimator will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery on both public and private entity projects.
- Ideal candidates will have 8+ years providing estimating and/or preconstruction services for a variety of projects including; commercial and public projects.
- Responsible for accuracy, integrity and completion of estimates at a variety of phases to include but not be limited to design, conceptual, preconstruction, procurement and construction phases.
- Reviews and analyzes drawings, prints, specifications, schematics, contracts, RFPs/RFQs and other construction documents for estimate-related activities. Provided responses to estimate needs as necessary.
- Responsible for the overall development and preparation of estimates for the pursuit and acquisition of work.
- Will maintain supplier, subcontractor, contractor relationships to allow competitive bidding, sharing of information and resources.
- Maintain a strong knowledge and familiarity with current concoction materials, means and methods.
- Participates in the preparation of construction schedules, requests for information, project utilization plans, and general conditions and specifications.
- Utilizes and administers to a variety of estimating means to include current market pricing, regionally specific pricing, labor usage and analysis and other pertinent financial and performance impacts to the estimate activities.
- Obtain, maintain, and manage data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects and related performing entities to the specifications or conditions of the estimate.
- Assist with, analyze and evaluate proposals from contractors, subcontractors and other entities.
- Participate in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Ensure contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas estimates, cost specifications and valuations. Participate in negotiations when applicable and necessary.
- Support business development activities for pursuits, proposals, submittals and resources for cost and performance.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with cost and project related systems. Advanced capability in programs for take-off and quantities is necessary.
- Ability to represent Roebbelen and client entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company quality, policies, procedures and compliance to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferred.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com