Website Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for a Superintendent in the Sacramento region to work on primarily Negotiated Education Projects (K-12). These on-site roles will enable a Superintendent the opportunity to apply their experience in taking projects from ground-up through completion and occupancy.
- Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience as Superintendent on primarily K-12 projects.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction means, methods and materials and related performance in application, coordination and resources.
- Required knowledge of construction contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure compliance to project and contract requirements.
- Obtain, maintain, and manage information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, and related performing entities.
- Manage and adhere to necessary timelines and performance for project controls, cost, and performance of trades, contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with safety, inspection, QA/QC and related entities and protocols.
- Lead in project meetings to include updates, documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Provide management of project logistics and manpower utilization.
- Responsible for coordination activities on trade, supplier, and delivery of material to project site(s).
- Ensure successful project closeout to secure final punch activities, guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for company and owner entities.
- Provide all services and objectives for the application of Roebbelen policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required.
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@roebbelen.com